Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Decade

I can't believe it is 2011 already. Last year was a year of change. So many things happened as I look back on 2010; I stepped down from LifeBridge Church, my friend Tammy Cannon and I launched Project One Forty Three, Eli was born, Jamie quit her job, we moved back to Acworth, and then God orchestrated on of the most amazing events of my life... I became a staff member of Stonecreek Church. In my list of dreams, this was one of my top 5. During my first month at Stonecreek, we launched a series entitled This or That. The scripture behind it was Isaiah 42:9 "See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare." I am so excited that God declares new things. He proved that to Jamie and I all of last year and He is already doing it this year. Jamie and I eagerly await one of God's new things this year. We know it will be another change but we also know that it will bring great joy to our life. What a great year 2011 will be. This year my prayer is that I daily lead children to pursue life in Jesus as their greatest passion; I pray that my family stays focused on Jesus' call for our life; I pray for the leadership of Stonecreek Church that we are a focused people constantly changing the lives of those around us with the love of Jesus Christ, and I pray that this year orphans around the world would find the family they dream about. This is a new Decade...For Your Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment