Friday, February 6, 2009

Just when I thought it couldn't get better....It did!

God is so amazing! The past couple of days have been days filled with God proving just how incredible He is. I am simply blown away. Everywhere I turn there are doors being opened. It's like God has placed each step in front of me and all I have to do is take that step. I am still not sure what God has in store with my future, but I have to say that I am enjoying the ride! What is even more incredible is that God has united Jamie and I together for this. This journey, though hard, has strengened our marriage. Just when I thought I had all the love my wife needed...God gave me HIS love for her. Just when I thought our marriage was the best it could be... it got better!!! God is in the business of showing His Magnificent Glory. All He ask of us is to TRUST Him. God's plans are so much better than my plans.
God here I am.....SEND ME...I AM AVAILABLE...I WILL GO WHERE YOU WANT ME TO GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment